Here are some links to my paperwork:
- My worksheet to figure out/remember my Sunday plan: here
- My sheet to give to the pianist on Sunday: here
“Sunday Primary Song Schedule” is the sheet I print out for the pianist. I’ve been thinking about putting it in a sheet protector or laminating one and using wet-erase markers on it instead of printing out a new one each week.
*Note: on the above sheets I have listed all the song choices for wiggles/birthdays/welcome and I highlight or circle the ones we’re doing.
- Mini sheet in case I’m in a hurry or the conductor wants a sheet: here
- 2013 Year at a glance: here
- Songs the Primary Knows: here
“Songs the Primary Knows” is a document I print out and keep in my folder. Whenever we sing a song in primary (learning it for the program or as opening song, etc) then I’ll write in the date and how well they sang it on this sheet. That way I can look at the sheet and easily pick out songs that the kids need to work on. I also highlight songs that I think they should know–and then I work on them until the kids know them. When I get released this will be a treasure to the new chorister.